Growth Community Senior Executive
Wood Lane, London, W12
Publicis Groupe UK is a marketing and digital transformation business made up of 5,000 talented and versatile people with expertise in media, creative, influence, technology and data, working across 21 agencies.
Publicis Groupe UK creative agencies include Saatchi & Saatchi, BBH, Digitas, Leo Burnett and Publicis•Poke. Also, within the stable are PR agencies MSL and Kekst CNC and sustainability consultancy, Salterbaxter. Publicis Media is home to Zenith, Starcom and Spark Foundry as well as specialist practices PMX, Performics, Publicis Sport & Entertainment and Publicis Content, providing expertise across media strategy, investment, data and technology.
Langland, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness and Digitas Health serve clients across health and wellness, science and medicine. They combine expertise across advertising and branding, clinical trial experience, data and analytics, technology, medical strategy and education and public relations and policy.
At the core of Publicis Groupe’s data and technology offering sits Epsilon which provides personalisation at scale through CORE-ID, its proprietary data tech platform.
Publicis Sapient is the business transformation arm of Publicis Groupe, marrying technology, data sciences and business consulting with engineering and creativity, it helps clients transform digitally.
Publicis Groupe UK clients include BT, McDonald’s, ASDA, Tesco, L’Oreal, P&G, Kellogg’s, VW UK, Reckitts Benckiser, Samsung and Disney among others, encompassing six of the UK’s top 10 advertisers.
Employees share a common purpose, consistent ways of working and a financial structure that encourages collaboration.
In 2015 Publicis Groupe introduced the Power of One. Simplifying the traditional agency structure, the model removes silos between agencies and disciplines to put clients’ needs at the heart of the structure.
Publicis Groupe UK has offices in Chancery Lane, Television Centre in White City, Turnmills in Farringdon, Windsor, Teddington and Dublin, and people based in Edinburgh. Publicis Groupe has a presence in more than 100 countries and employs nearly 84,000 people worldwide.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Growth Community Senior Executive to work with the brand and growth team for Publicis Groupe UK.
This person will assist in supporting and maintaining our new and organic pipeline. They should be a highly energetic and enthusiastic individual, excited about contributing to the success of the Groupe and all of our agencies.
This role will be instrumental in supporting the team as we respond to pitch briefs, gather business information to help build the presentations, galvanising our people, and identifying capabilities to convert organic growth.
Some of the responsibilities of this role are:
- Own Salesforce data entry for prosects, organic growth and new business – input and maintain financial data needed for growth / pipeline reporting
- Maintain and manage the master PGUK prospect list
- Conduct market and competitor research using industry sources i.e. Nielsen, AdIntel, in support of prospects and pitches, as well as industry trends and thought-leadership, industry news, stakeholder and relationship mapping, identifying opportunities to connect at industry events
- Assist in the qualification of pitch opportunities by completing company criteria checks
- Support pitch team in a variety of functions: production, facilitating workshops and brainstorms, competitive research, data requirements, logistics, rehearsals and pitch theatre.
- Create and manage logistics/timing plans for pitches
- Work closely with design team and pitch leads to develop pitch collateral and assist in the formatting of presentations (PPT and Keynote)
To be successful in this role you will need:
- You will likely currently be in their first role with 2-3 years of work experience in an agency or fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint/Keynote.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- This person will be looking for an opportunity to step up, be more proactive, own more responsibility, and work with a team who are tasked with clear KPIs and are driven by success.
- Experience using Salesforce would be a bonus but is not a mandatory requirement – training will be provided.
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Groupe UK is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for candidates with disabilities in our application process.
If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.