£36,000 – £45,000.
have a fantastic opportunity for a Head Chef to join us at Alvaston Hall
of working with us
real opportunity for career development through externally recognised
qualifications in addition to in-house training and development (Degree
and Apprenticeship level)
discount for you, your family & friends across our Bourne Leisure
brands; Warner Leisure Hotels and Haven Holidays (including further
discounted breaks within Warner for you, your family, and friends to use)
use of gym and leisure facilities
or 60% discounted food onsite
to numerous discounts and offers with many national brands and retailers.
What will I be doing?
As the Head Chef you will work closely with the Executive Chef to ensure
all kitchens adhere to company Health and Safety standards. You will oversee a
team of up to 50 chefs so must have a passion for food, service and above all
development. With a brigade this size you will need to be able to communicate
across all levels to ensure that the team are organised, planned and that
service is smooth and effective.
What are we looking for?
- A head chef who understands the importance of working in a branded environment.
- You will have the ability to create a culture of support and actively encourages teamwork.
- Willingness to challenge if standards aren’t meeting required levels.
- A chef with a passion for great food and service.
What skills do I need?
- Understands the important of working with a branded menu.
- Experience of managing orders, food stocks and forecast against occupancy.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and can adapt quickly to changing requirements.
- Good financial knowledge with the ability to manage costs in line with the department’s budget.
(part of Bourne Leisure Ltd) we are committed to nurturing a fully inclusive,
diverse, and equitable workplace across every area of our business, where every
one of our team feels like they really belong and can truly be themselves. Whether
you’re looking for the first step in your career or you’re on your second or
third career, we encourage applications from all, including under-represented
groups such as LGBTQ+, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities. If
you feel this role is a good fit for you, we’d love to hear from you. For more
information on our Inclusion and Diversity commitments please
visit our careers site and social pages.
Location: Alvaston Hall Hotel, Cheshire, CW5 6PD