Salary: Up to £35,000 per annum depending on experience
Shift hours: Full Time
Due to a recent promotion Sodexo have a fantastic opportunity for a Head Chef to join our close knit, high performing team at Goodison Park, the home of Everton Football Club.
In this challenging yet rewarding role you will be responsible for a team of casual chefs across 9 kitchens where you will deliver delicious food on Match Days and diverse events including Weddings, Conferencing and Christmas Parties.
You will be passionate about food, keeping up to date with all the new trends and able to work with the Executive Head Chef to create beautiful fine dining menus. You will also be an engaging leader and be able to motivate and develop a team of chefs encouraging them to deliver a first class dining experience.
- Deliver innovation at all times in our food service offer
- To ensure that the kitchen brigade are managed effectively
- Support the Executive Head Chef to deliver projects set by clients
- Present each menu design at relevant client tastings and be able to speak passionately about each dish
- To ensure that the Company’s accountancy, documentation and administration procedures are carried out to the laid down standard
- Encourage and support the personal development of team members.
For a full list of responsibilities please review the attached job description
- Experience in a similar role delivering Fine Dining at large scale events
- Able to manage, develop and motivate a high performing team.
- Passionate about food and able to create on trend, delicious dishes.
- Financial awareness and understanding of Profit & Loss accounts
- Understanding of retail food offers
Location: Liverpool, England