Prezzo – Manchester Media City
£36,000 plus TRONC and Bonus (package circa £42,000)
Here at Prezzo, we celebrate the joy of Italian dining; this starts in the kitchen and ends with the service. Every customer should leave wanting to return.
- As a Head Chef you will:
- Oversee your kitchen
- Make sure the service run smoothly
- Lead the chef team by example
- Play a crucial role in helping us achieve our mission of becoming the UK’s favourite Italian
- Ensure every customer leaves happy, wanting to return.
If you’re a Kitchen Manager or a Sous Chef with a drive to grow your career, this role could be for you.
- Structured career development opportunities
- Training provided from Day 1
- Extra day off a year for your Birthday
- Free meals during shifts
- Flexible working pattern
- 50% staff discounts at all Prezzo and other amazing retail offers
- Uncapped refer a friend scheme: earn up to £1000 for each friend successfully referred
- Wagestream membership – our financial well-being platform
- Life Assurance
- Free 24/7 access to online GP services, legal support and financial and debt management
- Grazie! – our reward and recognition platform
- Dedicated well-being and mental health support
We opened our first restaurant in New Oxford Street, London, in 2000. Since then, we’ve become one of the most well-known and loved Italian dining restaurants on the high street. We’re all about bringing people together to enjoy delicious Italian classics, in beautiful settings – whatever the occasion.
We’re proud to be an award-winning hospitality employer, having been awarded:
- ‘Excellence in HR Technology’ at the HR in Hospitality Awards
- ‘Best use of Benefits Technology’ at the Employee Benefits Awards
- ‘Fair Employment’ at the Youth Friendly Employer Awards
- ‘Environmental Best Practice’ at the International Green Apple Awards
- ‘Best Pizza Restaurant – Chain’ at the PAPA Industry Awards
We were also shortlisted for the following:
- ‘Best Mental Health Strategy’ at the Employee Benefits Awards
- ‘Recycling excellence’ and ‘Partnership excellence’ at the National Recycling Forum
We also have a big focus on mental health and well-being, and we’re proud to have been accredited with the Foundation Level ‘London Health Workplace Award’.
Located within Manchester’s buzzing Media City complex in Salford Quays. Prezzo Manchester Media City’s shimmering glass facade offers diners a great view of Salford Quays. The spacious open-plan dining room boasts clean lines and ultra modern decor – The restaurant’s amazing location makes it an ideal meeting place for lunch with colleagues or a night out with friends or family.
At Prezzo we want to create a genuinely inclusive workplace, where we embrace the differences of all our colleagues and celebrate diversity. We love to see applications from under-represented groups and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background. Prezzo joined the Sustainable Restaurant Association (SRA) in 2011.
Location: Prezzo Manchester Media City
Salary: Up to £36000.00 per annum plus bonus, plus tronc