Salary: £19,000 – £24,000 per annum
Shift hours: Full Time
We have a fantastic opportunity for Helpdesk Advisors to join our team supporting our client in Belfast, Northern Ireland. This role will support our customers and suppliers ensuring a prompt, professional and efficient service is delivered.
- To accurately record details of the caller, problem and severity and ensure that the Maintenance Team are aware of situations which could develop in to serious issues.
- To respond quickly and efficiently to incoming telephone, email messages in line with client service level agreements.
- To maintain a high level of accuracy when obtaining and inputting information.
- Ensure all calls to the Help Desk are received, recorded, acted on and followed through to completion in a timely manner.
- Monitor Planned and Reactive Maintenance performance, identify poorly performing tasks and effect remedial action to ensure timely completion.
A full list of responsibilities can be found in the attached job description
- Experienced in the use of CAFM / CMMS systems (Preferably QFM)
- Experience of providing helpdesk or call centre service, developing productive working relationships with key customers and suppliers.
- Proven experience in managing supply chain/contractor performance
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint etc.)
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland