Salary: £10.46 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
As a Helpdesk Operative, you are at the heart of our operation and we are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
You will provide first-line helpdesk support to and provide the first point of contact for a variety of facilities management requirements and administration. With strong administrative skills and customer focus, you will provide a friendly and proactive service to customers and conduct efficient handling of each query and advise customers of the consequent solution.
Office Located at South Devon College – Paignton.
We are either looking for 1 full time 37.5 hours or potentially 2 part time shifts (7.30am to 11.30am & a 2pm to 6pm) Must be able to flexible to work a shift between 7.30am and 6pm
- Provide a friendly and professional point of contact for customers for any queries or concerns.
- Handle incoming calls and manage outgoing calls as required.
- Liaise with wider team members to ensure the best resolution, consistent with the contract.
- Completing administration tasks that relate to the contact, including assigning contract colleagues and sub-contractors to service requirement tasks, payroll, general admin etc.
- Liaise with relevant Contract staff and subcontractors in relation to all aspects of service desk requirements and that required information is returned in a timely manner. Respond to queries, amend data and re-issue tasks as required.
- Work closely with Contract/Facilities Managers to develop and enhance the quality of service and reporting processes.
- Carry out monitoring of CAFM (FSI) data to ensure that Helpdesk work orders have been accurately created, assigned, prioritised and categorised in line with contractual KPI’s and SLA’s
- Exceptional customer service and administration skills
- Previous experience in a similar administrative/customer service role
- Excellent communication skills
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and professional
- The proven ability to work under pressure and deal with challenging situations
- The ability to make decisions, take ownership and use your own initiative to resolve problems.