Nottingham City Homes are looking for a HomeLink Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis.
£20,092 – £21,748 per annum
37 hours per week
We have a fantastic opportunity to join the HomeLink Team as a HomeLink Advisor. As part of this role you will assist in the operation of the HomeLink choice-based lettings scheme and Housing Options service.
Duties will include:
- Verifying the eligibility of applicants joining the housing register
- Ensuring applicants are placed within appropriate priority bands according to the allocations policy
- Providing quality customer advice on a wide range of housing option
- You will be responsible for the preparation of the weekly advert for all available properties across the partnership and applying the correct eligibility criteria to all advertised properties
- Maintaining effective liaison and relationship building with internal and external representatives
- Provide an effective and efficient and administration service
The ideal candidate will have some experience of working within an office environment, undertaking a wide range of administrative duties, including generating correspondence, filing, answering the telephone, maintaining computerised records and using various office equipment such as photocopiers, fax machine amongst others.
You will have some knowledge of the housing sector and the principles of choice-based lettings schemes/allocation policies, you should already possess or be willing to work towards NVQ level 2/3, or be part of the Chartered Institute of Housing.
Nottingham City Homes manages more than 27,000 homes across the city on behalf of Nottingham City Council. Our vision is to ‘create homes and places where people want to live’.
Salary and benefits:
In exchange for your hard work you will receive a fantastic benefits package that include:
- Flexible working
- A generous holiday entitlement and additional holiday purchase scheme
- Government pension scheme
- Clear pay structure and annual salary reviews in line with national agreements
- Learning and development opportunities
- A variety of health and well-being initiativesNottingham City Homes offer a variety of additional benefits, more details can be found on our website
Closing date: 6 January 2021 –we may close this early if we receive high volumes of applications
Interview date: Likely to be held on 17 January 2022 – Please note this is subject to change
How do I apply?
To join us and help make a real difference to people’s lives, follow the link: www.jobsatnch.org.uk where you will be asked to submit a CV and personal statement outlining how you meet the role requirements.
We welcome applications from all sections of our diverse community. Nottingham City Homes is a Disability Confident employer.