Salary: £10.85 Per Hour
Shift hours: Permanent
As a Hospitality Assistant, you are at the heart of our operation and we are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
You’ll be working in a team full of fantastic people as a Hospitality Assistant. After all, who doesn’t dream about coming into work, doing what they love and spending time with friends?
- Previous experience in working in environments that offer Hospitality, Executive Fine-Dining and a high level of customer care
- Energetic with a passion to do a great job
- Enthusiastic about food, wine and service
- Customer service focused
- Standard and quality driven
- Fine eye for detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Friendly, polite and calm at all times
- Always honest and acting with integrity and dignity
- A great team player who maintains a positive “can do” attitude irrespective of business levels
- Highly self-motivated and willing to use their initiative when necessary
- Numerate and computer literate (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel)
Time (Monday – Friday)
Shift pattern 06h30 start but occasionally at 12h30 in order to cover holidays of the “late” hospitality assistant. In addition, required to cover some evening functions.
Location: Central London (West End) Mayfair