Salary: Paid monthly
Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Hospitality Service Person to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Comply with all Company and client policies, procedures and statutory regulations, including human resources, site rules, health and safety, safe working practices, hygiene, cleanliness, fire, COSHH. This will include your awareness of any specific hazards in your workplace
- Assist with all aspects of the preparation of food service areas and presentation of food to the notified standard.
- To prepare all food with due care and attention, particularly in regard to customers’ special dietary requirements: for example, nut, dairy or wheat allergies.
- Service & keep clean all meeting rooms with attention to cleanliness.
- Assist with the replenishment of beverages and food to ensure service periods do not stop.
- Assist with hygienic cleaning of work areas after and during service periods.
- Assist with the implementation of cleaning schedules & temperature control to agreed standards.
- Promote a friendly working relationship with colleagues.
- Promote a good company image to customers and guests by using positive customer service practices.
- To undertake occasional duties outside the normal routine but within the scope of the position and the department’s activities. To assist, as required, at special functions, some of which may occur outside normal working hours, for which you will be paid overtime.
- To report any complaint or compliment and take action if at all possible.
- To report any incident of accident, fire, theft, loss, damage and take action as may be appropriate or possible.
- Good communications skills
- Experience of working in a similar industry such as food service, catering or hospitality.
- Previous food handling experience
- Ability to adhere to all health & safety practices
- Strong customer service skills
- Basic Certificate in general hygiene
- Experience of working in an environment where compliance to standards is key.
Location: Oxford, England