Shift hours: Part Time
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Hospitality Supervisor to join our team at Headingley Stadium. Headingley Stadium is home to Yorkshire County Cricket Club and the Leeds Rhinos. In addition to providing these two clubs with outstanding hospitality, we also cater for a variety of different functions including weddings, meetings and more. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To assist in the day to day running of the Conference and Events operation, ensuring standards are maintained.
- To ensure that customer requirements and satisfaction are met throughout the day, with the highest possible level of customer service provided.
- To ensure that you are entirely customer focused and ensure that excellent customer service is always delivered.
- To ensure the preparation of all function areas, the quality of service and standards of hygiene within the catering facility conforms to company standards.
- Supervise front of house staff in the execution of their duties, leading by example and ensuring maximum productivity, providing any necessary on the job training and identifying any developmental among the team to help improve the overall performance of the department
- To be fully aware of the specifics of individual functions on a day-by-day basis, such as arrival times, refreshment break times, food service times and bar closing times.
- To ensure the preparatory work for all events is completed in a timely manner.
- Completing and following all company mandatory health and safety requirements and company training within your department
- To always show initiative and leadership
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Previous supervisory experience within a catering environment, supervising in a large operation with high volume meetings and events business.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills essential, providing the ability giving the ability to recruit, train, manage and motivate the workforce.
- Experience working front of house, and with a variety of concepts and service styles.
- The ability to demonstrate great teamwork
- Knowledge of food safety and COSHH (advantageous)
- Health and safety experience (advantageous)
Location: Emerald Headingley Stadium, England