Salary: £11.73 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
We’re currently recruiting a full time Housekeeper to join our dedicated team to deliver outstanding cleaning services for RA Group.
As one of our committed Housekeepers, you will help to deliver on our promise to always create the best and brightest experiences for our patients, staff and visitors.
If you’re a thorough Housekeeper looking for a role you’ll shine in, we’ve got the position for you!
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Cleaning of wards, side rooms, toilets, showers, infected and public areas
- Dusting, sweeping, polishing, mopping, and vacuuming designated areas to a high standard
- Ensuring surface areas, floors, windows, and other touchpoints are sanitised regularly
- Performing additional cleaning duties as and when required, such as mopping up spillages quickly and efficiently
- Emptying and disposing of bin waste
- Ensuring all areas are clean, presentable and safe for visitors by following the required policies and procedures
- Following all health & safety guidelines when using equipment
Our ideal Housekeeper will:
- Have cleaning experience in a similar role
- Be passionate about patient care
- Effectively communicate with patients, visitors and healthcare staff
- Be able to work individually and as part of a team
- Be confident working in a hospital environment
- Have a flexible approach to working
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
Part of Compass Group UK&I, Restaurant Associates provides brilliant hospitality through our food, drink and services. We work with our partners and collaborate with our clients to achieve great things together.
Every day, our teams of passionate hospitality professionals strive for excellence in delivering employee dining and hospitality to some of the UK?s leading workplace as well as inspiring exceptional experiences in iconic cultural and heritage destinations.
Job Reference: com/2804/68015001/52480684/BU
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.