Salary: £9.50 – £9.50
Shift hours: Part Time
To be responsible for the daily cleaning of the office floors, and servicing of all key communal areas of the building throughout normal working hours, including but not limited to kitchens, toilets and lobby area.
- Ensure all areas are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards.
- Proactive approach to identify and deal with other cleaning requirements identified during daily building schedule
- Use cleaning chemicals safely as detailed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to health guidelines (COSHH)
- Ensure that the safety signs are used appropriately at all times.
- Ensure that cleaning stores are kept clean, tidy and stocked ensuring equipment is stored correctly and safely at all times.
- Comply with all security regulations for cleaning materials, equipment and buildings as required by the client and Sodexo.
- Draw to the attention of the Cleaning Supervisor any potential hazards on site or infringements of Health & Safety Legislation.
- Ensure all cleaning equipment is kept clean & maintained in safe working order.
- Comply with all Company & client policies and statutory regulations including Health & Safety, safe working practices, hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH. This will include your awareness of any specific hazards in the work place.
- Previous cleaning experience.
- An excellent eye for detail and high standards
- Experience of working within a team.
- Good customer service skills.
- Good communication skills, ability to interact with both Sodexo colleagues and client employees.
- Experience of working within a similar environment / industry.
Location: Cambridge, England