Our Customers are at the heart of our business, so making sure the company network enhances business operations is pretty high on our agenda! And so is recruiting a Network Analyst to support this work.
This role supports our whole estate, from Distribution Centres to Cash & Carry Branches to Office Support Centres, it will really give great exposure!
Some of the project work within this team includes, expanding our WIFI access across the whole estate and updating switches and routers.
We are big on offering great learning opportunities and this is no different, so don’t worry if you haven’t got the exact experience, we can offer training to get you up to speed.
This role is full time, Monday-Friday 8.30am – 5pm with occasional support required out of hours.
Provide network support and resolve connectivity issues
Support our Telecoms Team when required
Support delivery of the corporate network roadmap
Work to identify issues that will or are impacting systems stability, availability and functionality, and then work promptly, jointly & proactively to mitigate and resolve such issues
Comply with IT supplier contracts and licensing agreements to ensure we remain compliant with contractual terms and conditions
Specify enhancements to systems, log system deficiencies and then work to test the delivered software and any associated changes
Due to the nature of the role, and systems supported, it may on occasion be necessary to work outside of normal business hours which includes the out of hours escalation process
- Basic knowledge of network connectivity methods
- The desire to learn / add value / drive progress
- Excellence in building positive relationships with business stakeholders
- The ability to prioritise activities and organise own work schedule where applicable
- Good written and verbal communication skills, being able to communicate effectively and efficiently with colleagues, customers and suppliers
- The ability to adapt quickly to change
- A valid Full UK Driving Licence
Shift Hours: 38 hrs per week (Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pm)