Shift hours: Permanent
£10.85 per hour
40 hours a week
5 out of 7 / shifts between 7am-5pm
On-going training and Development
perks at work
Levy UK are looking for a fantastic Kitchen Porter at Tottenham Hotspur Football Clubs state of the art training ground, Hotspur Way!
To perform and assist in a variety of tasks including cleaning, washing, carrying and other manual duties as requested by the kitchen team and to adhere to all policies and standards.
- To clean and wash up all kitchen and service items in an efficient manner in all areas of the Training Ground.
- To assist in the transportation of food and beverage as required in all areas of the Training Ground.
- To keep the kitchen and restaurant areas in a clean and tidy state at all times.
- To operate heavy equipment according to manufactures instructions.
- To project a willing and helpful attitude to customers.
- To be customer focused at all times, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs.
- To treat your team members at location as you would expect to be treated.
- To co-operate with all team members and undertake duties in the kitchen / service areas as requested to ensure an efficient and effective service is delivered at all times.
Health & Safety, Food Safety, the Environment:
- To attend health and safety and food safety training courses as required.
- To ensure cleaning areas under your control are maintained to the company and COSHH standards.
- To rigorously follow the unit cleaning schedules.
- To attend all location meetings as required.
- To show commitment to company values in all aspects of your role.
- To act as a positive ambassador for the business.
- To attend to any reasonable request made by the client or Management.