We have an exciting opportunity for a Kit & Equipment Manager within our LFC Women’s team! In this role you will be responsible for ensuring an exceptional kit and equipment service and provide operational support to the LFC Women 1st team. You will be extremely organised, with a keen eye for detail and be a flexible team player with strong time management skills. A clean driving licence and having the flexibility to travel nationally and internationally are essential to fulfil this exciting role, supporting LFC Women to footballing success!
What will you be doing?
The key responsibilities in this role are as followed:
- Manage the LFCW kit function to ensure there are effective processes and practice’s that can service the team to the best possible standard.
- Liaise with LFCW management, coaching staff and administrators on all matters concerning kit and equipment.
- Develop and maintain an electronic monitoring and logging system for kit and equipment that provides live data of stock levels and planned distribution.
- Ensuring the effective logistical planning for all required kit and equipment, attending home/away games as required in liaison with the Management and Coaching Staff.
- Organise and co-ordinate all kit and equipment for away travel and the loading of club transport ready for departure.
- Ensure all kit is fully laundered (washed and dried) correctly and packed away within the required timelines.
- Order, securely store and distribute all kit and equipment as directed by Operations Executive.
- Maintain the quality and cleanliness of all kit and equipment assigned to LFCW.
- Mark and maintain all kit with the relevant initials/numbers, as directed by the Operations Executive.
- Maintain accurate records of all kit logs and report discrepancies to the Operations Executive.
- Provide day to day support to the Operations Executive
- Other duties that may arise from time to time within the scope of the role.
Who are we looking for?
To be successful it is essential that you have previous inventory management experience, experience of managing kit and equipment and have competent IT skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). You must have accurate timekeeping skills, be flexible in your working hours, be a team player, have good communication skills and display high standards of behaviour and appearance at all times. It is also desirable if you have previous experience within a Football Club or sports-based environment.
Why should you apply?
This is a full-time permanent role working 37.5 hours per week plus matchdays (home and away). Your main base will be the LFCW Training Ground.
To reward your hard work and commitment we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays and the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days) and a contributory pension scheme.
You will have access to our benefits kit bag where you can get high street discounts, and a selection of benefit schemes you can join. There are opportunities to get involved with volunteering through our LFC Foundation to give back to the local community.
We aspire to be the most inclusive club in world football – providing fair and appropriate opportunities to as many people from different backgrounds as possible, being welcoming and meeting their needs as best we can. We are committed to hiring great people representative of a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, not just because it`s the right thing to do, but because we believe it makes our Club stronger. If you share our enthusiasm and passion for inclusivity, then we want to hear from you.
Liverpool FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all Colleagues and Volunteers to share this commitment. This role is subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check and LFCW safer recruitment process.
Location: Wallasey, Wirral
Closing Date: 2022-10-17