We operate the UK’s ONLY flexible multi-temp, shared customer delivery logistics network. We buy, warehouse, pick and distribute products to the nation’s best loved food and drink brands every single day and provide the best experience to our customers.
Our LGV Drivers do more than a ‘driving job’. Our Drivers are the ‘face’ of our organisation, leaving everyone they meet with a positive impression of them and Best Food Logistics.
This is a demanding but rewarding role which involves manual handling and multi-drop deliveries. You should therefore be confident to drive and deliver to various outlets throughout the UK.
48 hours per week which may include Saturdays and public holidays. Potential Overtime available.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Deliver products to our customers, intact, on time and in full as per the delivery schedule
- Completion of documentation such as delivery notes, credits, and collections
- Adhere to all Driving Legislation and Working Time Regulations
- Follow Health and Safety procedures and be responsible for your own and other’s Health and Safety
- Full compliance of Food safety Legislation and Chill Chain Standards
- Ensure LGV is maintained and safe e.g., safety checks and completion of defect book
- Collect all empty equipment from the customer
- Cooperate fully with the driver debrief procedure and undertake any other duties as directed by the Shift Management team
It is essential that you hold a current LGV Class 2 driving licence and a valid CPC card.
Applications from newly qualified Drivers welcome. We look forward to you joining the BEST team!
Shift Hours: 48 hours hrs per week (4 days which will include Saturdays and may include public holidays)
Salary: OTE £43,000 including Night Shift Allowance