Shift hours: Part Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Maintenance Handyman to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To identify & carry out all general routine maintenance requirements on site
- To ensure planned preventative maintenance is undertaken and completed as per work schedule requests
- To be aware of the company’s quality management system and in particular, to follow any quality assurance work instructions that is applicable to this job
- To carry out other duties dictated by the requirements of the business
- To ensure the workshops area is kept clean and tidy
- To attend to any reasonable management request
• Experience within a similar role.
• Ability to proactively work as part of a team.
• Ability to work unsupervised and take responsibility for the completion of tasks.
• Ability to prioritise work tasks based on customer needs
• Adaptable and flexible in approach to work when required
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• Ability to perform tasks that require physical fitness.
• Resides geographically for contract support
• Results/tasks orientated
• Experience within the following systems
• Plumbing skills
• Understanding of Lamp changing process and hazards.
Location: Bray / Terenure, Ireland