Shift Hours: Days and Nights – Day and Nights
Your potential plus our commitment changes lives
Support Worker provide a vital part in providing the people we support with the care and ability to improve their quality of life.
We are currently looking for a Full Time or Part Time Support Worker to join our team in Llanelli.
Ty Undeb supports and accommodates 7 adults with long term mental health issues and complex needs. We activity encourage the individuals we support to engage in the local community and to learn new skills. We pride ourselves on our person centred working relationships that we developed with the people we support. Our professional working relationships have enabled many individuals to develop the skills and confidence to move on, and become independent and part of the wider community.
Shifts will be across a 7 day rota that will includes days, waking nights and weekends.
We know the amazing and life changing work our Support Workers do every day for the people we support, which is why we offer:
- A Competitive hourly rate of £9.00 Increasing to £9.15 p/h after probation.
- Specialist and Blended Training and Development – we believe in promoting from within
- Enhanced Training that includes Induction Training, Service Specific as well as opportunities to complete a All Wales Induction Framework Certificate (AWIF).
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more
- Unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme to earn £300 per successful referral
Support Workers provide a vital part in providing the people we support with the care and ability to improve their quality of life.
Your role as a Support Worker will include:
– Providing 1-1 and group support sessions
– Creating engaging and creative ways to interact with the people you support
– Help with accessing the community and taking the people you support to their appointments.
– Set person-centred goals and agreeing on how to reach them
– Help with personal care when required
– Support the running of the home including the cooking and cleaning.
– Personal Care
The most important qualities needed in a Support Worker are the ability to treat others with respect, listen to their needs and understand their emotions. Be Kind, friendly and honest
Do you have the necessary values and qualities?
If Yes, Come and join our amazing team