Salary: £32,000 – £38,000 per annum
Shift hours: Full Time
We are currently recruiting Multi-Skilled Technicians with an Electrical bias to support our client site at Slough. You will be part of a diverse team and reporting to the Engineering Supervisor. You will be responsible for planned and reactive maintenance, M&E, projects and installation works and lifecycle. You will ensure high levels of compliance and health & safety at all times.
To be successful in this role you will need to be an established technician who understands the nature of the service, hold relevant Electrical qualifications with demonstrable experience across a broad range of engineering disciplines.
- Undertake maintenance and reactive activity to a wide range of Mechanical & Electrical Building Services equipment.
- Be an essential part of the local team who will ensure the safe operation and repair of all M&E building services and fabric equipment on the site.
- Take part in a rota to provide a reactive maintenance service outside operating hours of the site
- Working in line with the Permit to Work System SOP.
- To implement systems that will ensure plant is maintained and operated to its optimum efficiency.
**Full job description below**
- C&G 2382-12 (18th Edition BS7671:2008) ideally with C&G 2391 Inspection & Testing
- IOSH Passport or CSCS Card
- HND or NVQ in building services or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Experience in electrical building services and plant engineering with a good all round working knowledge of mechanical systems.
- (Preferred but not essential) Previous appointment as AP/CP for one or more of the following disciplines, LV, Confined Spaces, Working at Heights
- Experience of Construction Design Management Regulations (CDM).
- Excellent communications both written and verbal.
- Numerate and computer literate.
Location: Slough, England