Salary: £10.48 – £10.48
Shift hours: Full Time
- To complete daily cleaning and to provide a safe cleaning environment, leaving people with a good impression of the cleaning services on site.
- To ensure a high-level standard of cleaning.
- To ensure cleaning on site are complaint with Sodexo/Diageo standards and UK legislations at all time.
Diageo Johnnie Walker Experience is the businesses main UK retail experience centre. This is a busy and high-profile corporate/retail site with subsequent high demands on a consistently high level of service delivery in a very demanding and dynamic environment that will involve events. The Cleaning Operatives based at JW Princes Street are responsible for effectively completing the cleaning operations on site. Cleaning has its own unique demands and jointly provides an important function for the employees and visitors using this site.
As the UK flagship for retail experience, standards are expected to be first class and the Cleaning Team will lead these standards and ensure consistency is maintained. The key issues for this role are:
- Cleaning operatives at JW Princes Street to ensure service provision is in line or exceeds customer expectations.
- To complete the daily cleaning service on site during non-core business hours to allow full access
- Maintain standards in accordance with the company policies and values
- To carry out instructions by your Sodexo Cleaning Supervisor in order to ensure the provision of an efficient and effective cleaning service.
- To prioritise tasks and respond as requested.
- To complete and submit any necessary report forms relating to any cleaning task
- Understand client requirement to meet and exceed the customers experiences.
- Ensure all relevant Sodexo paperwork is completed and accurate
- To ensure all necessary cleaning tasks are being conducted efficiently
- To report any faults or defects immediately to your line manager
- Complete all training required as per the Job role and responsibilities.
- To complete all Sodexo cleaning related procedures and SOP’s.
- Assisting with fire evacuations on site
- To be in correct uniform and display high standards at all times
- Flexible and must be available for major events on site
- To be able to develop and build good client & customer relationships. – Essential
- Good communication skills – Essential
- Cleaning experience within a business corporate/ high end retail or events environment – Essential
- To be able to prioritise and complete tasks. – Essential
- To be able to respond to a variety of tasks created by the customer and colleagues– Essential
- A good knowledge of health and safety. – Essential
- Knowledge and understanding of cleaning in a busy environment- Essential
- All employees are expected to adhere to Sodexo health and safety regulations and Equal opportunity regulations – Essential
- To be able to write accurate, legible operational reports. – Essential
- The Cleaning Operative is accountable for the delivery of cleaning within the JW Princess Street. This will include compliance, statutory, contractual and company regulations and processes.
- The Cleaning Operative will ensure exemplary standards of cleaning and customer service are always provided to the client and visitors.
- Understanding of COSHH.
Location: Barnwood, Scotland