Salary: Up to £35,000 depending on experience
Shift hours: Permanent
We’re the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we’re the UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Patient Catering Manager to join the Compass Group team at North Middlesex University Hospital in London where you will be delivering fantastic quality of service across our healthcare in-patient feeding services.
On a day to day basis our Patient Catering Manager will plan, organise and control the busy catering operation ensuring a successful and efficient service is provided throughout the hospital.
You will ensure that the service provided to the busy hospital is first class through training and motivating the team who work to strict compliance led regulations.
- You’ll have large scale catering management experience – within a healthcare setting
- You can get your head around the financial aspect of running the operation easily
- NVQ Level 1 & 2 or City & Guilds 706/1 and 2
- Your background will include working with nutritional + dietary requirements to ensure we’re doing the best for the patients
- Strong communication skills are a must
- You’re someone who is customer focused at all times
- The ability to work to tight deadlines comes naturally to you
- You have great organisation skills
- You’re flexible and self-motivated
- You have good IT skills