** Remote/home working allowed with occasional visits to the Folkestone, Kent office so this role will suit candidates in a commutable distance **
At Saga we believe in exceptional experiences everyday whilst being a driver for positive change in our markets and communities. Our values are precision pace, empathy, curiosity, collaboration. If this resonates with you then it’s time to do the best work of your life!
And right now, we are looking for Product Communications Project Executive to join us. In this role, you will have active involvement of campaigns, projects, programmes, and key initiatives that aid us in delivering the best possible regulatory experience for our customers.
You will be a project conduit for Product Communications, articulating and documenting the Product Communications requirements as well as shaping, sizing, and assist in leading out on our own key Product Communications solutions. Working within a matrix-managed group comprising of our Regulatory, Marketing, Risk, Product and Conduct Risk teams. You will support your manager on delivering our wider project and programme roadmaps as well as undertake your own tasks and initiatives.
Each day in this role will be different, and you will get to support the team in exciting areas such our rebrand and the launching of new product propositions.
You will bring a marketing background including document plans, briefings and launching campaigns, and have experience of working across a matrix organisation. You bring an ability to understand and review processes.
In return, you can look forward to all the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast-paced career with an excellent benefits package.
Please note, this role is a fixed term contract until January 2022
- Assist with clean-up processes plus renewal and MTA requirements across the various business units
- Monitoring of IT document timeline planning and updating these regularly
- Co-ordinate CVM briefing templates completion per clean-up, to ensure clean-ups are delivered on time and error free
- Assist with ad-hoc team requests sent from various business units
- Assist with project planning, stakeholder delivery, meeting project deadlines
- Marketing, Campaign or Regulatory communications experience (customer focused) within a regulatory environment (preferred)
- Demonstrable experience in project planning; expertise in developing customer-focused solutions and marketing.
- Some experience and/or awareness of integrated campaign delivery across multiple internal touchpoints and channels; with proven ability on its impact to reduce risk and/or meet regulatory requirements
- Ability to demonstrate examples of multi-tasking, prioritisation, and solution-orientated approaches
- Experience working within matrix teams within regulatory and financial services environment/s
- Understanding of UAT, QA and Change-type roles and resources
- Experience of change processes including requests, requirements gathering and releases (specific to customer communications)
- Some experience and/or awareness in preparing for change releases, new projects, and support in developing test cases within a matrix-managed team
- Excellent personal communication and presentation skills and able to come across as a professional, credible, respected representative of Saga
- Co-ordination skills – able to co-ordinate and lead projects across both partners and Saga
Our values are:
- Precision Pace – Always owning and making things happen
- Empathy – Always aware of others
- Curiosity – Always asking why
- Collaboration – Always one team, the Saga team!
Job Reference: saga/TP/89/1349