Property Manager position at Rendall & Rittner
Location – Home Based (London Portfolio)
Working Hours – Monday to Friday 0900 – 1730
Salary – Competitive
Contract – Permanent
Who we are?
Rendall & Rittner are an established, award winning and accredited, Residential Leasehold Property Management company, delivering outstanding management to our clients and lessees nationwide.
Rendall & Rittner is a place where hard work is acknowledged and rewarded, where development is nurtured and supported, where values are never compromised and where success is celebrated.
Every great Rendall & Rittner experience needs great people!
What makes a successful Property Manager at Rendall & Rittner?
- you’ll have experience directly managing an allocated portfolio of developments, providing a day-to-day property management service.
- you’ll have experience managing staff and relevant employment related issues.
- you’ll have managed budgets and overall expenditure for developments, producing forecasts and reports.
- you’ll be a true expert in customer service, who uses this to lead, engage and inspire others.
- you’re always looking for opportunities to drive the performance of your portfolio and contribute to amazing results.
- you have overseen major works and carried out the Section 20 consultation process.
- you’ll have the ability to interpret policies, procedures and relevant leasehold legislation, researching where required and providing advice consistently, demonstrating a working knowledge of relevant Landlord and Tenant Act, RICS and ARMA guidelines, regulations and procedures, keeping informed of any amendments and best practice on disseminating residential block property management advice.
- you’ll already have some brilliant experience behind you conducting site inspections, ensuring Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and having a basic working knowledge in building maintenance systems
- you’ll have experience building and establishing relationships with clients
- are an IRPM associate/membership (or willing and able to obtain within first year of employment)
- your team matters to you, so you support them, working together, building strong working relationships with residents, contractors, ultimately being part of a strong unified working environment.
Working with Rendall & Rittner is more than a job, it’s a career!
As a Property Manager at Rendall and Rittner, you’ll receive
- Support with your career development aspirations offering fully funded training programmes
- Exclusive savings on entertainment, travel, shopping, restaurants and health and fitness
- Competitive salary and Discretionary Bonuses
- Private Medical Insurance*
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday plus national holiday days
- Employee referral scheme
- Enrolment into the Rendall & Rittner Pension scheme
- EAP to support on matters such as Family, Health, Money, and Work
.………………and so much more!
Look us up on LinkedIn for more information or visit our website Rendall & Rittner – Work with us for a list of our current opportunities. If you just want to have a chat to find out more, give our recruitment team a call who are always happy to help and provide further details (020 7702 0701) please quote the Ref number below.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates. *following a qualifying period