Salary: £35000.00 per annum + performance related bonus
Shift hours: Full Time
Sodexo’s Integrator Property Management Team have a fantastic new opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor (QS) to join our team in Northern Ireland.
Working with our client, a large government body covering all of Northern Ireland, you will be apart of a team of Quantity Surveyors undertaking the measurement and auditing of our contractor’s works and applications for payment.
You will ideally be degree qualified or have experience in a QS role specialising in either Buildings or Mechanical & Electrical works – Both would be ideal but we can support with your development in this!
You will be commercially minded and financially astute with excellent negotiation skills enabling you to effectively ensure all contractors payments are correct.
- To find out more about Sodexo’s Integrator – property management services click here
- To find out more about some of our team members, and their roles click here
- To assist with the commercial and finance functions of the commercial team
- To assist with the implementation of the commercial and finance mobilisation workstream
- To ensure implementation of all contract obligations
- To assist with the design and implementation of a re-procurement strategy for the Client’s Supply Chain
- To act as an ambassador of the Contract team and lead on engagement with the Client’s financial / commercial team
For a full list of responsibilities please read the attached job description
- Educated to Degree level or relevant experience in the same role
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients and employees at all levels
- Highly numerate with excellent commercial financial skills, adept at complex financial and commercial modelling
- Excel Skills to an advanced level
- Excellent negotiation skills with a proven track record delivering complex commercial negotiations
- Effective presentation and communication skills with the mental agility to ‘think on feet’ and provide convincing answers with innovative or practical solutions
Location: Belfast or remote working with travel to Belfast, Northern Ireland