Salary: £10.35 – £10.35
Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Receptionist to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Responsible for the efficient administration of the reception area within the Mess, including the sorting and distributing of mail, sign for any registered post and inform Officer of delivery.
- Allocation of rooms and the keys as directed by the Central Accommodation Booking System and to maintain accurate records of room occupancy.
- Arrange handover of rooms for Officers when they arrive/depart the Mess and to liaise with Cleaning Supervisor on a daily basis regarding vacated rooms.
- Responsible for logging all calls connected to the maintenance of building, office and mess equipment.
- Responsible for recording lost property.
- Responsible for all key holding within the Officers’ Mess
- To abide by the company policy and not intentionally put themselves or others at risk and to ensure that any observed hazards are reported to their supervisor/ manager.
- Ensure reception area and notice boards are kept up to date, tidy and clean at all times.
- Provide administrative support as and when required to Services/Mess Managers.
- Ensure departmental compliance with all legislation and company policies.
- Any other reasonable tasks as requested by management.
- To continue to develop one’s own skills and knowledge within the position.
- Ability to use IT and maintain data (Microsoft Office and Company Systems)
- Effective communicator both orally and in writing
- To possess good numeracy skills
- To demonstrate an excellent telephone manner
- To have excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise and organise workloads
- Able to deliver high standard of service at all times
Location: Leeds City centre, England