Salary: Negotiable & dependent upon experience + benefits
Location: Kent, Norfolk, Rugby, Tamworth, Styal, Leeds
Hours: 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday
Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding career? Join us at By the Bridge!
We have an existing opportunity as a Fostering Recruitment Administrator within the designated Region. This Role will be pivotal to the Recruitment and Assessment Process ensuring timely responses and home visits to potential fostering households. Reporting into the Fostering Assessment Manager your role will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to fulfil specific responsibilities in relation to foster parent recruitment.
About By the Bridge:
By the Bridge with Cambian is an innovative, dynamic, independent fostering organisation providing high quality foster care and services to children and their foster families.
We aim to create an environment where all people feel valued and can grow, develop and achieve their goals. We work to ensure that By the Bridge with Cambian is an innovative, creative and dynamic organisation, whom thrives on the diversity of its staff, families and children, to ensure that we assist and care for those most vulnerable, and advocate with them, and on their behalf.
- Undertake all fostering enquiries that are received – via Email, Telephone, and Website.
- Book an Initial Home Visit with the Foster Recruitment Officer to visit the household.
- Process all applications received
- Completion of all relevant checks.
- Be the Link with the applicant’s re checks.
- Manage the essential training bookings for Skills to Foster and Safeguarding
- Regular communication and meetings with Fostering Assessment Manager re Applications and Checks
- Be the link for the fostering households throughout the assessment process in conjunction with and working closely with the Fostering Recruitment Officer.
- Send all necessary documentation and packs to the allocated assessor.
- Link in with the Fostering Assessment Manager, Fostering Recruitment Officer and Panel Admin
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Competent Telephone Skills
- Self motivated and able to work independently.
- Ability to work to deadlines and on occasion under pressure
- Able to organise work and manage time effectively to see task through to completion.
- Able to use initiative and demonstrate professionalism and good customer service
- Can demonstrate understanding of working with confidential information
- Ability to process information, with good administration skills
- Competent use of MS Word and Excel
- Team player with positive can do attitude
- Ability to work flexibly according to the needs of the service
What we can offer:
- – Life Assurance
- – Aviva Pension
- – Private Medical
- – Competitive annual leave
- – Rewarding working environment
- – Ongoing career development
Safeguarding Children is central to all that By the Bridge does. As such they must follow the By the Bridge with Cambian reporting procedure if you have any cause to be worried about a child’s well-being. The Carer Recruitment Administrator will be required to undertake mandatory online safeguarding training within their induction period.
- Additional leave
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
Salary: Competitive salary
Location: Rugby, CV23 0JU