Salary: 20,000 per annum
Shift hours: Full Time
Do you have experience in managing an end to end recruitment process in a fast-paced environment? We are currently looking for a Recruitment and Staffing Coordinator to join our team, recruiting a large casual workforce to support the COVID-19 Testing facilities.
To increase testing for COVID-19, the Government has significantly increased the number of centres where key workers can be tested. As the programme ramps up further, additional testing and facilities support is needed across the UK. The Recruitment and Staffing Coordinator will work as part of a team to support Sodexo in recruiting the required volume of candidates for these roles.
This is an extremely busy role where priorities can change daily, and so we are looking for someone who is focused, flexible and adaptable who has a passion for recruitment. The role holder will work remotely and so can be based anywhere in the UK.
Sodexo reserves the right to alter the site location and close this advert early if we are in receipt of a high number of applications.
- To Recruit, develop and retain the quality and quantity of the casual workforce needed for COVID-19 Test Centres and mobile sites
- To telephone screen a high volume of candidates in order to meet staffing requirements
- To ensure the smooth operation of the daily operation by managing staffing levels and rotas
- To respond efficiently to service user queries and pay related queries
- Completion of other HR related duties when required
- Experience in conducting an end-to-end recruitment process
- Experience working effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organisational and planning skills
- Creative and passionate about delivery of good customer service through staffing
- Strong Administration background
- Strong Analysis and Decision-Making Skills
- Experience with payroll systems
Location: Home Based – UK Wide,