Salary: £28000 – £30000
Shift hours: Full Time
Registered Branch Manager
£28,000-£30,000 pa dependent on experience
We want to make life better for more people. If you are as passionate about quality as we are and you want a role where your skills will make a real difference, this is a great opportunity to grow and develop. We are an exciting business that puts people front and centre of everything we do.
Prestige Nursing & Care, part of the Sodexo Group, has provided home care for over 75 years and we have 35 local offices in England and Scotland. Our aim is to lead the care industry by providing high quality, personalised and specialist services to our clients.
Hours: Full time Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
About Prestige Nursing and Care
The role of Branch Manager is always to promote Prestige Nursing & Care as well as ensuring that all business targets are met with full compliance in line with quality and legislative standards.
The success of this role will be measured by:
- Achieving full branch compliance
- Branch revenue growth
- Business KPI’s met
The role requires a proactive response to building key internal and external relationships. An eye for detail is essential as is knowledge of current care sector conditions and trends.
Reporting to Regional Manager for the East your role will include:
- Manage the daily operation within the branch to ensure a cost effective and efficient service delivery
- To assess branch performance against weekly and monthly targets
- Achieve and maintain Registered Manager status
- Ensure compliance with ISO and all legislative requirements
- Maintain accurate records
- Manage all branch level complaints
- Manage a team of Field Care Supervisors
- Provide reports to Regional Managers/Head Office as and when required
- Identify training and development needs for all branch staff
- Presenting to prospective new clients
- Maintaining great relationships with existing clients
- Key account management
- Advising on pay rate changes
- Ensure the effective placement of staff to meet client needs
- Manage the accurate processing of weekly timesheets via Webroster
- On call duties as arranged locally
We are looking for:
- Confident in promoting the branch
- Computer literate
- A passion for managing and driving excellence
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent leadership qualities and a proven ability to manage a team within the care sector
- A commitment to equal opportunities and diversity
- Symmetry between personal and organisational values
- Demonstrates the behaviours associated with Prestige Nursing & Care values
Closing date: Monday 7th June
Looking to take on an exciting new career challenge in a fast-paced environment? Apply online today and we will be in touch within 48 hours to start your journey with Prestige Nursing & Care.
Closing date for applications is Monday 7th June 2021. Prestige Nursing & Care reserve the right to close a role at anytime.
Location: Halesworth, England