Role: Registered Manager
Location: Hothfield, Ashford
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £31,000 – £38,000 DOE
We are now recruiting for an experienced manager with a commitment to high quality support and focus on personalisation to join us as a Registered Manager at Cedar Bungalows in Hothfield near Ashford.
Cedar Bungalows is a residential service specialised in supporting men and women with a diagnosis of learning disabilities, challenging behaviours and autism who have demonstrated the ability to gain further independence and functionality in a community setting. This is an extremely rewarding role with the right values and cultures embedded at the very heart of it.
As the Registered Service Manager, you will be required to:
- To work with the people we support and their families, supporting them in the decisions they make about how they live their lives and ensuring that personal needs are met.
- Manage all aspects of running the service including but not limited to: supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Monitor activities and ensure quality of support and care is in line with CareTech’s policies and sector regulatory standards.
- Create a culture of team development and team working that aspires the delivery of best practice for individuals using our services.
- Demonstrate the ability to represent the organisation in an appropriate and professional manner in all internal and external contact and relationships.
In return we will offer:
- Additional leave
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Wellness programmes
- Management development training courses
The Successful Candidate for the role will have:
- QCF Level 5 or working towards one (or equivalent)
- Lead and support a team of dedicated staff, promoting a positive and empowering work environment.
- Prior experience and an understanding of learning disabilities and other complex needs
- Drive continuous improvement in service delivery and resident outcomes.
- Manage budgets and resources effectively to achieve financial targets.
- Implement and maintain robust systems for monitoring and maintaining quality standards.
- Provide effective leadership, guidance, and support to staff members.
- A good understanding of legislative frameworks and how this applies to the service needs
- Experience in supporting adults with challenging behaviour, learning disabilities and/or mental health issues
- Excellent communication skills and IT skills
- The desire and commitment to achieve high standards of safeguarding
CareTech Community Services Ltd is a provider of specialist social care services supporting 5000 adults with a wide range of needs in more than 300 services across the UK.
CareTech offer – Stakeholder Pension Scheme, employee assistance helpline and flexible additional holiday.
Due to the nature of the position, successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure prior to commencement of employment. The disclosure expense will be met by CareTech.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact every applicant. We will be in touch 7-10 days after receipt of your CV if progressing your application to the next stage.
CareTech Community Services are proud to advise that they are a Disability Confident Leader.
Location: Ashford, TN26 1EL