Salary: £32000 – £34000
Shift Hours: Full Time –
Your potential plus our commitment changes lives
Cornerstones, part of National Care Group, are recruiting for an experienced Registered Manager to support our services in Amesbury.
Cornerstones has two Residential Services next door to each other where we provide 24 hour to people with a variety of support needs. We offer a long-term ‘home for life’ for people aged from 18 to the end of their lives. The service supports and enables people we support to lead a full and meaningful life, through support at home and in the community. Everyone has agreed outcome focused plans, in achieving personal goals, supporting social inclusion and promoting community access. Learning, self-development and enjoying life are promoted to achieve everyone feeling part of society.
As one of the UK’s leading providers of care and support services to vulnerable adults, National Care Group fully appreciate the amazing and life changing work our Workers do. That is why we offer:
- Competitive Salary of £32,000-£34,000 dependent on experience
- 33 Days annual leave inclusive of bank / public holidays
- First class, engaging care specific training for you and your teams
- Unrivalled career development opportunities – we believe in promoting from within!
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more!
- Rewards and recognition for your hard work
- Ongoing support from peers, Area and Regional Managers and other teams within the organisation such as HR and Recruitment.
The Registered Manager Role:
The Registered Care Manager will ensure high-quality person-centred support is provided to all people supported in line with organisational objectives, CQC requirements and other statutory bodies. You will initiate and implement professional, administrative home services and financial arrangements, training and care/support planning within the home. This is a demanding role for someone who is ready to step up and take their leadership and management skills to the next level.
- To engage with the tenants in a supportive and effective manner, using the various databases to monitor the quality of services provided.
- To develop and implement a system to ensure that Statement of Purpose, Policies and Procedures are relevant, up to date and fully compliant with all legislative and contractual requirements and reflect best practice.
- To monitor and ensure high quality and homely living environments that are always conducive to the needs of the tenants. .
- To ensure that suitable staff are always on duty through the effective management of staff rotas, training plans and staff leave.
- To participate in the process of planning and delivery of a familiarisation plan for any person admitted to the service.
- To ensure, in conjunction with MDT colleagues, that care plan agreements are adhered to by all parties in the day-to-day running of the services
- To ensure effective communication with all concerned.
- To provide regular supervision for the support teams and ensure that regular team meetings are held involving all appropriate parties.
- To ensure proper records are kept including all supervision and team meetings.
- To provide annual appraisals for all staff and ensure that their training and development needs are met and that they comply with any training requirements and progress according to agreed development plans.
- To contribute to staff training as required and to the induction of new care staff to the home.
- To managing Support Team members to work effectively and efficiently within a Multidisciplinary Team to promote and the wellbeing of the tenants
- Providing physical care and psychological support to each individual tenant based on an assessment of their condition, abilities and capabilities
The Ideal Registered Care Manager:
You will also have:
- Experience with leading a team in the support of people with Learning Disabilities and/or complex needs.
- CQC experience
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- A high level of personal integrity towards providing a high standard of service
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels both within and outside of our organisation
- A good understanding of commercial and financial principles and practices
- Level 5 – Leadership in Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
Do you have the necessary values and qualities?
If Yes, Come and join our amazing team.