Salary: Competitive salary + excellent benefits package
Shift hours: Full Time
Our Command Centre partners with a variety of clients across UK&I and through continued growth our Reporting team is growing, we’re looking for a someone who’s excited by the power of data and can analyse, interpret and present it to join us a Reporting Analyst.
This position will give you the opportunity to showcase you Microsoft Excel knowledge and skills using a variety of formulas, pivots and vlookups to analyse and interpret data. You’ll need awesome attention to detail and the ability to take a methodical approach. You’ll also need confidence in your ability to communicate as you’ll be delivering clear, concise and relevant reporting / MI and presentations to both internal stakeholders and external clients. You’ll manage your workload and organise your time to meet deadlines and SLAs while working both independently and as part of a wider team, your capability to juggle multiple priories and manage your time will be key to your success.
Our Command Centre is based in Leeds and while you will be required to attend adhoc meetings and training sessions in the Command Centre you’ll be able to carry out your role remotely. Once it’s safe to do so you may be required to complete some travel to client sites and / or Sodexo offices.
- Deliver standard routine reports (Daily/Weekly/Monthly)
- Respond to ad-hoc requests for data/information/analysis
- Provide commentary, insight and recommendations based on routine and ad-hoc reports
- Identify opportunities for new reporting to support clients and accounts objectives
- Develop new reports specifically within Power BI
- Support your colleagues with their work load
- Identify opportunities for improvements to existing processes
- Previous experience gathering, analysing, translating and presenting a variety of data / Management Information (MI)
- Confident and capable user of Microsoft Excel including pivot tables, vlookup and formulas
- Proven ability reporting on measurement results and identifying trends
- Brilliant stakeholder and communication skills able to work with and present to both internal and external customers, solving problems and implementing improvement plans
- Ability to design and implement monitoring tools for tracking the effectiveness of integrated working practices
- Ability to plan and prioritise own workload
Where we can be flexible:
- Excellent working knowledge of Power BI
- Understanding of Excel VBA functionality
Location: Home based with travel required to Leeds Command Centre, England