Salary £25,376 (plus £67.50 per sleep-in (working 6-8 per month) approx £4,455pa)
Greenfield believe care should be in partnership with young people and we focus on creating a consistent, predictable and nurturing environment- an environment where young people feel valued, respected and listened to.
We are looking for a Team Leader with experience within a children’s Residential setting, holding QCF Diploma Level 3 in Residential Childcare or equivalent, along with a positive attitude, friendly persona and a caring nature.
- 2 years experience working within children’s residential
- QCF Level 3 Children & Young People qualification or equivalent
- Driver (company provide a car / mini bus during working hours)
- Shift Pattern 2 On 4 Off (x2 full days including sleeps)
- Friendly, passionate and caring nature
- Positive, pleasant and approachable
- Empowering others to become stronger and confident in controlling their lives
- Person Centred, allowing our children to explore & utilise their own strengths
- Innovative, by using or showing new methods and ideas
- Energetic and fast paced environment
- Dedicated learning and development programmes
- Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topic
- Free DBS check and Update Service subscription
- Free meals on shift (residential homes only)
- *Refer a friend scheme’ reward system – earn £1000 per referral
- * Welcome bonus £500
- Pension scheme
- Annual Employee Awards Evening
- Employee recognition schemes
- Company vehicle to use when in work
- CareTech Foundation- Opportunity to apply for family & friend’s grants.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and Regulated Activity, which will include a check against the barred children’s list.
If you haven’t heard back within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful on this occasion
*Terms and Conditions apply
Senior Residential Support Worker- Newtown [SYS-3754]
Location: , SY156JH