Salary: £11.11 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
We’re currently recruiting a dedicated Restaurant Supervisor to help ensure the smooth running of the operations in Healthcare on a full time basis, contracted to 35 hours per week.
As a Restaurant Supervisor, you will use your skills to maintain a high standard of quality work. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
- Ensure all company promotion are correctly implemented (where applicable)
- Ensure all products are correctly priced in line with client specifications
- Identify any additional opportunities and discuss with the line manager
- Action plans are completed following consumers satisfaction surveys
- Ensure the restaurant is set up to the necessary standard
- Ensure all customer requirements are delivered in line with the expectatio
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- NVQ Level 1 & 2 or City & Guilds 706/1 and 2
- Basic Food Hygiene certificate
- Experience of leading and managing a small team of people
- Catering experience ideally gained in a busy restaurant environment
- Experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of restaurant management methods and procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and ability to adapt to a changing environment
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- To help with the cost of living crisis throughout this winter, Compass will be providing a free meal or equivalent Subsidy while working
- All team members eligible are entitled to a 50% discount at their place of work. Team members are able to take advantage of this discount at the following retail brands operated by Compass Group: Costa, Deli Marche, Amigo and Baguette Co, to name a few.
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
Part of Compass Group UK&I, Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
Job Reference: com/2401/61433001/52543456/MEDWJ
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.