Shift hours: Full Time
- Must comply with all Mars and Sodexo policies at all times
- Greet customers in a pleasant professional manor and deliver professional and consistent service at all times
- Respond to email and telephone calls promptly and professionally
- Maintain accurate record of all security activities in DOB, shift handover documents
- Complete all documentation as requires such as key registers, search sheets, car key register etc.
- Flexible to cover both day and night shifts if required
- Access control – ensure that only authorised personnel are granted access and issued with access cards
- Manage and audit the access control clearances on site for staff/visitors and contractors
- Those who are not authorised must obtain authorisation prior to access being granted.
- CCTV monitoring – in line with SIA licence regulations, GS policy and Data Protection Act
- Alarm monitoring – ensure that all alarms are responded to, investigated, and recorded in line with Mars policy
- Maintain radio communication with site team
- Key management in line with the Mars policy
- Escalate all issues to the Security Supervisor and site GSM when needed
- Collect and safely store confidential waste when needed to do so
- Manage traffic flow safely and in line with the Mars policies
- Manage the clients car park in line with the set process in place
- Accepting deliveries, storing them appropriately and notifying the customer
- Signing in contractors in line with Mars policies
- Conducting internal and external building patrols, ensuring there are no breaches on the premises
- Assist with any other duty as directed by management.
- Dressed in a well presented company uniform
- Greet and meet the customer in a professional manor
- Maintain the security of the premises via internal and external patrols
- Report all abnormalities to the Security Supervisor / FTC.
- Reply to all Emails and phone calls promptly and professionally
- Maintain accurate inputting and recording of the DOB, Key register, Search sheets etc.
- Respond to all confidential waste removal request
- Preform desk drops around the building as requested
- Ensure that ID cards are issued with relevant clearance levels including regular auditing
- Patrol high risk areas (Coms room, pilot plant and fridge/freezers)
- Assist with the evacuation of the building
- Car Park Duties (including of checking of employee’s temperatures prior to these people boarding the coach)
- Must hold a valid SIA licence
- Good written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of word, excel and outlook
- Must be flexible to work days, nights and weekends
- Able to respond to all emergencies swiftly
- Ability to type up full and detailed incident reports
Location: Waltham on the Wolds , Near Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, England