Salary: 9.50. Staff discounts/benefits
Shift hours: Part Time
To provide security services as per service level agreement with the client in a professional manner.
- Follow the ‘Secure QMS’/Assignment Instructions
- Control Site Access/Gates & Barriers/Turnstiles
- Deactivate/Activate Alarm when required
- Emergency response and first point of contact for any incident.
- Lock and unlock facilities
- Carry out Site Patrols
- Manage Visitors and Contractor Passes etc.
- Dealing with Deliveries/Couriers
- Dealing with Non English speaking import, export drivers via comms unit
- Carry out reception work including supplying papers for photo copiers and printers
- Checking emails and acting on them.
- Telephone Duties
- Dealing with both incoming and outgoing mail
- Monitoring CCTV
- Carrying out Searches as required
- Handling Cash/Lost and found Property
- Provide First Aid if required.
- Reacting on Critical Alarms and Panic Alarms around the Site
- Dealing with various ‘Permit to Work’ on Site
- Dealing with ‘Winter Gritting’
- Conducting Fire Alarm and Break Glass Testing weekly
- Dealing with Protests and Demonstrations
- Dealing with Travellers
- Dealing with Emergency Effluent Tankers
- Making ‘Tannoy’ when required
- Carrying out Fire Extinguishers Checks on Site while on patrol
- Dealing with ‘Site Evacuation’
- Incident and Occurrence report writing
- SIA Licence
- First Aid Certificate
- CCTV Licence
Location: Tutbury, England