We have a fantastic opportunity for a technically minded marketing professional to join our Revenue Operations team as a Marketing Automation Executive.
This role is important as you’ll be responsible for supporting a Sector Marketing team in the design, delivery and reporting of their marketing activities from a technical perspective. You’ll be the go-to person on advising how campaigns are set up in our marketing automation platform (Marketo), CRM systems (Salesforce) and other applications – following this through to executing these campaigns, either directly or by outsourcing to an external Marketo support team.
What will you be doing?
As a Marketing Automation Executive in this team, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Advising a Sector Marketing team on how to design and set up campaigns, from initial design through to reporting campaign outcomes
- Building and managing campaigns in Marketo – this includes segmentation, A/B testing, deployment and evaluating/optimising
- Assisting a Sector Marketing team in preparing written briefs for agencies to build/execute campaigns in Marketo
- Ensuring campaigns are set up correctly in Marketo and that all relevant tags/scoring are applied
- Reviewing outsourced campaigns to ensure they match the agreed briefs
- Working with internal teams to define Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)/metrics for campaigns, ensuring they align with our reporting structure
- Reviewing and evaluating campaign metrics/performance and presenting these to the Marketing team
- Planning and performing A/B testing to optimize performance, conversion rates, campaign return on investment (ROI) and sales growth
- Acting as a go-to person for Marketo and campaign queries
- Generating/sharing new ideas to continuously improve campaigns and team’s knowledge of Marketo.
What are we looking for?
We're looking for someone with the following skills, competencies and experience:
- Experience working in a business-to-business (B2B) marketing position, ideally within SaaS/technology
- Experience working with marketing automation software, ideally Marketo
- Experience tracking results from Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics or equivalent CRM.
- Marketo Certified Expert (desirable)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Relationship-building/collaborative working with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work under pressure/meet deadlines.
We occasionally close vacancies early in the event that we receive a high volume of applications. Therefore we recommend you apply as soon as possible.
Salary: Competitive plus bonus
Location: UK Remote