We are recruiting for a Senior Residential Support Workers to join our team at Spark of Genius.
Senior Residential Support Worker Essential:
· Committed to providing an inclusive, inspiring, living environment
· Worked in a residential childcare setting (min 1 Year)
· Health and Social Care Qualification or equivalent
· An understanding of working with complex needs
· Experience of Residential Care and/or Social Work
· A passion for working with young people
· Able to work in a Challenging Environment
· Provide Flexibility to ensure consistency for the Children and Young People
· Ability to promote a positive ‘Lead by Example’ attitude
· Ability to gain relevant qualifications within 5 years as set by the SSSC
We aim to function as one coherent residential childcare system with consistent policies, practices, procedures and management across all of our homes. As part of this system, we will deliver care to the standards set out in the National Care Standards. Spark of Genius work tirelessly to provide a safe, nurturing yet stimulating environment in which young people that have experienced emotional pain, social and academic failure and rejection, can stabilise their behaviour.
· Full Time – Bank Contracts
· Up to 30 days holiday per year
· Additional payments for overtime, sleepovers etc
· Full Paid Induction Program
· Ongoing Training and Development
· Dedicated learning and development programme
· Support to gain SVQ qualification
· EAP – Employee Assistance Program
· Pension Scheme
· *Refer a friend ‘Scheme’ reward system
· *£500 welcome bonus
· Employee recognition schemes
· Annual Employee Awards Evening
· Free PVG Check
· Access to company vehicles (whilst at work)
Due to the nature of the role, it will be necessary for all Residential Childcare Workers to be subject to a Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) check by Disclosure Scotland and achieve membership of the scheme prior to commencing work with us.
All candidates must be successfully registered with the SSSC within 6 months of employment.
If you haven’t heard back within 14 days, please consider your application unsuitable on this occasion.
Data received in applications will only be used for recruitment purposes within the CareTech Group.
Senior Residential Support Worker- Balfron [SYS-3782
Location: Glasgow, G63 0QS