Position: Senior/Staff Nurse (RNLD or RMN) – NMC Registered
Hours: Full and part time available – Days and/or Nights on a rolling rota.
Flexi-bank also considered
Salary Details: £34,125 – £36,075 Depending on experience. Pending pay increase
Are you a Registered Staff Nurse looking for a new opportunity to work in an organisation that will help to develop you to achieve your goals? Oldbury is a rehabilitation hospital with 13 en-suite bedrooms and 2 independent flats providing supportive rehabilitation for men with learning difficulties, ASC and/or mental health diagnosis. Our nurses do something extraordinary every day by making a difference to the lives of people with intellectual disability, mental health disorders and complex needs.
Are you a caring and committed individual who wants to work with a company that understands how important Staff Nurses are to our patient’s recovery? If so, we are now looking to appoint experienced and preceptor Senior/Staff Nurses on either a full or part time basis.
- Paid Overtime
- Free Meals supplied on site
- Company paid sick pay
- Company pension
- NMC Renewal Paid
- 33 days annual leave
- Share Save Scheme
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual Employee Awards Evening
- Employee Recognition Schemes
- Career progression within the company
- CareTech Foundation – Opportunity to apply for family and friend’s grants
- Free DBS check
- RMN or RNLD Qualified
- NMC Registered
- Able to work on a shift rota including nights
- Have experience working with individuals with mental health/learning disabilities and/or autism
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Be resilient and able to work under pressure
- Be willing to take ownership for the delivery of quality care
- Experience in working in MH/LD hospital environment
Role and Responsibilities:
- Medication management
- MDT working
- Named nurse role/responsibilities
- Care planning
- Report writing
- Shift leadership
- Engage in your own supervision and provide supervision for support workers
- Protecting the patient’s Rights under the MHA.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities, the post holder may be required to undertake other duties following appropriate discussion with their line manager.
Who we are!
Coveberry, part of the CareTech family, are a leading specialist healthcare provider, with Hospitals and centres throughout England, delivering wide ranging services in Adult Mental Health and Learning Disabilities, Specialist Brain Injury, Child and Adult Mental Health Services (CAMHS) including eating disorders, and social care for children with special needs.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions. If you have not heard back within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful on this occasion.
Salary: £34,125 – £36,075 Depending on experience. Pending pay increase
Location: Oldbury, B69 4SJ