We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Service Improvement Specialist to join our Customer Services team.
This role is important as you'll be responsible for driving improvements across our Customer Operations teams leading to a best-in-class customer experience across all sectors. You’ll also act as the voice of the customer, championing change and driving a culture of continuous improvement.
What will you be doing?
As a Service Improvement Analyst in this team, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Identifying, planning, and implementing opportunities in the business to improve our customers’ experience and drive positive change to processes and systems
- Working across various teams, interacting with internal and external stakeholders to tackle the root cause of customer issues, focusing on improving our customers’ experience and making recommendations for delivering efficiencies where possible
- Identifying and implementing consistent ways of working supported by Standard Operating Procedures, achieving ISO9001 standards
- Identifying and recommending continuous improvement and service opportunities, working collaboratively with local business owners, e.g., Divisional Managing Directors (MDs), Heads of Functions (HoFs)
- Tracking and reporting the impact of all service improvement initiative including comparing with baselines.
What are we looking for?
We're looking for someone with the following skills, competencies and experience:
- Six Sigma/Lean Six Sigma certification or equivalent (desirable)
- Experience working in a service improvement, process management or quality assurance position
- Proficient using Microsoft Office, e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience in evaluating processes and measuring the impact of improvements
- Project/change management experience (desirable)
- Experience working in customer service/customer-facing roles (desirable)
- Able to analyse data, translate trends and insight into process improvement opportunities with tangible benefits
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Inquisitive in nature with a proactive approach to problem-solving led by data insight and analysis
- Stakeholder management including ability to present and communicate facts and suggestions/change clearly and concisely
- Continuous improvement mindset and willingness to explore new ideas and methods
- Strong customer focus, able to understand customer needs and align improvements with customer satisfaction
- Strong attention to detail
- Relationship-building/collaborative working with both internal and external stakeholders.
- We occasionally close vacancies early in the event that we receive a high volume of applications. Therefore we recommend you apply as soon as possible.
Salary: Competitive plus bonus