Salary: £9.24 – £9.24
Shift hours: Part Time
- To provide an efficient administrative service to the department within the establishment
- Responsible for the organisation of the office and daily routines
- Ensuring all documents and records are administered in line with legislative and company policy and procedure
- Ensuring all systems data input are made accurately and in accordance to legislative and company policy and procedure.
Leadership and people
You will role model the company values and ensure they are reinforced at every opportunity. You will lead by example and champion effective communication.
Risk, governance and compliance
You are accountable for full compliance and understanding of all company risk, reporting and governance processes. You will ensure that these are fully applied, complied with and adhered to within own business. To ensure that the company/contract accountancy, documentation, audits and administration procedures are carried out to the company standard. Legislative compliance. Ensuring that all aspects of the business are conducted in accordance with all relevant statutory requirements and Codes of Practice.
Relationship management client and team
You are responsible for managing local client and customer relationships and developing and maintaining strong business relationships. You must seek to understand the client’s business environment and drivers, developing and maintaining strong relationships and establishing a network of client contacts. You will manage clients proactively and professionally, in line with Clients for Life®, ensuring Sodexo delivers service in line with the client’s business objectives. You will understand the importance the client places on partnering principles and endeavour to establish a dynamic and positive culture for co-operative business relationships and improvements to service.
You are responsible for driving all aspects of service excellence across your business area including brand integrity, quality, compliance, Sodexo’s corporate social responsibility and service standards. You must ensure that you work to recognised and expected standards ensuring the offer is meeting the customer’s needs through full and correct use of company tools. In partnership with subject matters experts you will champion and embed service excellence initiatives across your business area and ensure that all services are aligned to the defence client and customer needs and deliverable within budget.
Planning, organising and administration
You are responsible for planning and organising of diaries to ensure deadlines are met, outstanding actions are followed up and emails are monitored on a daily basis. You are responsible for administrative tasks as required to support such items as drafting reports, typing letters and documents, producing Excel spreadsheets or Power Point presentations. You are required to provide meeting support which may include preparation of information packs, taking minutes or distributing documents to attendees. Responsible for the organisation of the office and daily routines
- Relevant experience in Administration
- Qualification at City & Guilds or equivalent NVQ level 2
- Good comprehension skills in numeracy, financial accounting
- IT literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Computer literate
- Previous experience of relevant service
Location: Aldershot, England