Salary: Attractive plus benefits
Are you looking for a sustainable career? Where no two days are the same? Whilst working for an ethical employer who truly makes a difference to our planet?
Not only does this role offer a rewarding career, it also has a clear path for progression and career development- which means a bright future awaits.
By playing a key part in our bold commitment to transform our business into a provider of net zero carbon sustainable materials by 2040. Truly you will be making the world a better place to live for the next generation.
We are now looking for an ambitious and innovative SHE Specialist to join our team based at one of our North West sites. This role is a position that will allow the successful person to make a demonstrable impact within a world-leading organisation which maintains a family feel.
- Implementing company-wide SHE strategies and policies, ensuring compliance with legislation and best practice.
- Maintaining operational compliance with the environmental permit and providing advice as required.
- Working with staff on site to improve SHE performance
- SHE point of focus for EA/HSEx visits/audits
- Identifying high hazard activities and rolling out EMR’s Life Rules
- Overview of SHE training requirements and implementation
- Risk Management processes and implementation to reduce risk on site
- Incident investigation and Root Cause Analysis
- Demonstrable experience in a leadership role with excellent communication skills.
- Preferably holds degree level qualifications in Occupational Safety and Health and in Environmental Science/Management, but a minimum of certificate level.
- Root cause analysis skills and experience.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- A natural communicator, comfortable dealing with people of all levels.
- A natural team player
We can offer an exciting and dynamic environment for the motivated SHE professionals to thrive in. You can be part of our journey.
Hours per week: 45