Salary: £9.47 Per Hour
Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Site Support Officer to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Provide Ad-hoc support for our security operations across all services
- Ensuring buildings, valuables or people are safe and secure
- To ensure exemplary standards in personal grooming, strictly adhering to the local site uniform requirements.
- To deal efficiently and effectively with emergencies including fire and bomb scares ensuring the customers are kept fully informed at all times.
- Provide assistance to third party contractors / visitors ensuring all local site procedures / policies are adhered too.
- To liaise closely with statutory authorities, dealing with incidents and the provision of information.
- Patrolling, securing and monitoring premises, sometimes with the aid of closed circuit television (CCTV)
- Diligent management and maintenance of site records / reference materials including Health & Safety records, Incident Forms and the site occurrence book
- Ensure a timely response to all security issues and events.
- To develop excellent working relationships with our onsite customers
- To carry out search procedures tactfully and professionally according to local client requirements
- Ability to focus on best practice, the Site Support Officer will use his/her creative approach and personality to influence at all levels
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Able to articulate clearly and credibly with various clients, senior managers and all staff.
- Capability to work unsupervised and take responsibility
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Reliable, punctual and flexible
Location: Langhurstwood Road, Horsham, West Sussex, England