Salary: £35,000 per annum
Shift hours: Full Time
Due to a new contract win, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly experienced Soft Services Manager with a proven track record.
As a Soft Services Manager you will take accountability for the delivery of all soft services and the teams at our Stockport and Trafford distribution centre. You will play an instrumental role in the delivery of catering, cleaning, security and associated services. You need to have a strong financial acumen, good working knowledge of Health and Safety as well as excellent leadership skills.
- Manage the Catering, Cleaning & Security contracts and associated services
- Successfully mobilise additional services when necessary.
- Maximise the profitability of the contract and manage costs effectively
- Act as the operational interface between the client(s) and the account Manager/director
- Build long-term relationships with client(s) that add value and are based on mutual trust
- Provide direction and expertise to the operating area by promoting Sodexo strategies
A full list of responsibilities can be found in the attached job description
- Previous experience of operational management in a similar environment and a contract of a similar size and scope of services.
- People management experience – especially large teams operating across different shifts and services
- Ability to interpret and utilise financial and commercial information
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Achieve set, standards and operate to performance criteria; for example health and safety, hygiene
- Manage multiple workloads and shifting priorities
- Proven ability to work in a partnership and collaborative way with other service providers
- Positive approach to learning in role and identifying own training needs as appropriate
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative within a team environment
- IOSH qualification
- Experience of delivering training
Location: No fixed location, England