Salary: £33,170 – £41,460
The Society recognises that a key part of its cyber security defences is having a well-rounded and strategically focussed security education and awareness capability.
This role will provide dedicated focus and expertise on cyber awareness and supports the Lead Specialist and Senior Specialists in all such activities.
It is widely recognised within industry that strong security awareness and behaviour needs to be built as part of an organisation’s culture and this role is key to helping embed these good behaviours and monitoring these.
It also includes helping to deliver the People Cyber Risk Management Strategy, supporting day-to-day drumbeat security comms, as well as getting involved in behavioural interventions including using associated industry technology tools (e.g. phishing simulations).
You are a self-starter and able to deliver security cultural change within an organisation, working proactively and sometimes independently on developing and supporting people cyber risk management (PCRM).
• Strong communication skills and able to effectively communicate security topics and risks through to Management level
• Experience supporting the delivery of people cyber risk culture change (or other culture change programs).
• Research and contribute ideas to the people cyber risk management strategy as well as idea generation for cultural interventions
• Be able to build strong relationships within your team and other functions across the business areas to gain an understanding of their requirements and deliver within their context
• Experience of measuring appropriate security culture metrics
• The skills to investigate and consider cultural barriers which may prohibit the success of a people cyber risk management and cultural change.
#BetheChange Coventry Building Society has grown into the second largest building society in the UK. Despite being a national Society, it keeps its local values and loyalty, and its caring family ethos. The best way to judge a company is based on what the people who work there say and our recent employee survey has resulted in us being named as one of the UK’s Best Workplaces for Wellbeing by Great Place to Work. We offer not only fulfilling jobs and exciting career opportunities but a place where everyone can belong and feel proud to work. What makes us such a rich and progressive place to work is the diversity of our workforce. And of course, we don’t pretend that what you do for us is all there is to you. We want you to bring your whole self to work – parent, carer, artist, triathlete, introvert… whatever it is that makes you YOU. We offer the balance to make sure you have plenty of time to do the things you need or want to do alongside work, because we know that’s how you are able to be your best.
Location: Coventry-Binley Business Park