Salary: £8.65 – £9.22 per hour, age dependant
Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Waiter/Waitress (also known as a Steward) to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression
1. To ensure a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance conducive with working in a front‑of‑house environment. Conduct must remain professional at all times.
2. To provide the service of all foods and beverages to the highest standard and to carry out minor food preparation tasks as directed by the Supervisor, ie condiments, etc.
3. To maintain the required standard of cleanliness by working as per the cleaning schedule in all relevant areas both front-and back-of-house.
4. To ensure all documentation procedures are followed accurately as required, ie meal vouchers, 1033 forms, daily meal sheets, etc.
5. To report any equipment defects/deficiencies immediately to the Supervisor/Mess Manager. To include electrical equipment, ie fridges, dishwasher, still, toaster, etc and other equipment, ie cutlery, crockery etc. Breakage books must be completed fully for all breakages that occur.
6. To ensure work methods adhere to current COSHH regulations and products are used economically. Always follow the cleaning schedule to ensure the correct products are used for the different tasks.
7. To assist with function preparation as directed by the Supervisor/Mess Manager, ie silver cleaning, dining room layout, napkins, etc.
8. To adopt safe working practices that ensure compliance with Food Safety and Health and Safety Legislation, and adherence with all Company Quality Control Procedures.
To continue to develop one’s own skills and knowledge within the position.
Location: Warminster, England