Shift Hours: – Full Time / Part Time / Bank
- Support Worker
- £300 welcome bonus – Limited time only – T&C’s apply
- £20,176 FTE / £9.70
- Full Time / Part Time / Bank contracts available
Do you dare to make a difference?
We know working in care is more than ‘just a job’. To us it’s playing a crucial role in enabling the people we support to live their best lives.
Unlock your potential by joining our team as a Support Worker at Chosen Care
You can expect;
- Accelerated career paths with no experience required
- Recognised qualifications with paid training
- Flexible working patterns
- Inclusive culture with progressive wellbeing support
- Paid DBS
- Menopause Support – We pledged to reimburse the cost of Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) medication for colleagues who require it
Here at Chosen Care we provide 24/7 support across our Supported Living services situated within the GL1 / GL2 / GL4 postcode. We support people with learning disabilities, mental health issues and those that are vulnerable.
As a team we promote person centred support and help each person to achieve their goals and aspirations by focusing on the skills they have and building upon them. We are proud that we have made a positive impact on people’s lives and have been able to see people develop their skills and confidence so they can take ownership over their own lives.
If you are interested in hearing more about the vacancy then please contact us on Antonia.Parker@nationalcaregroup.com or call 07508956576