Position: Support Worker
Location: Hothfield, Kent
Hours: Full Time, Days and night Shifts. 37.5 hours a week
Salary Details: £10.00 per hours (An Additional £1.00ph secure supplement is paid for contractual hours when working with Residence)
Coveberry Cedar Bungalows is made up of residential homes and specialises in Learning difficulties, Autism and Mental health problems in young people and/or adults.
Currently we are expanding our residential homes and looking for Full time Support workers to join our team, so if you have a great understanding of just how important a Support Workers role is then this is the job for you.
Do you share out company Values – Are you positive, Empowering, person centred and innovative?
Rewards and Benefits
- Full time, Days and night Contracts
- £250 Recommend A Friend Bonus
- Up to 28 Days Holiday (inclusive of all bank holidays)
- Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topics for self-development of your career
- Free DBS Check
- Stakeholder Pension
- Share Save Scheme
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual Employee Awards Evening
- Employee Recognition Schemes
- Career progression within the company
- CareTech Foundation – Opportunity to apply for family and friend’s grants
- £1.00 per hour secure supplement uplift
- Ensure the highest standard of care and support are delivered to our service uses
- Encompassing all activities of daily living
- Act as a role model and will be actively involved in engaging service users with daily activities, educational and behavioural support programmes and leisure/recreational activities
- Help with food preparations, medication, housework, laundry and shopping
- Assist service users to access the community, participate in hobbies and visit places of interest
- Be able to work a mixture of days and night shifts which will include weekend on a rota system
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities. The post holder may be required to undertake other duties following appropriate discussion with their line manager.
Who we are!
Coveberry, is part of The CareTech Group; established in 1994, and is one of the largest providers of specialist social care services supporting 5000 adults with a wide range of needs in more than 300 services across the UK. Committed to the highest standards of care and governance, we provide innovative care pathways for vulnerable people to live in community settings. We support people to take control of their lives – this could be finding employment, having an active social life, learning new skills or building self-confidence.
CareTech Community Services are proud to inform you that they are a “Disability Confident Leader”.
Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure prior to commencement of employment, the disclosure expense will be met by the employer.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact every applicant. We will be in touch 7-10 days after receipt of your CV if progressing your application to the next stage.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Salary: £10.00 per hour
Location: , TN261EL