Residential Support Worker – £23084.88 to £24002.16 PLUS £78 per sleep in
*Please ensure you can commute to the location in the advert before applying
ROC Northwest is a private organisation that offers high quality residential care and education for children and young people with Autistic Spectrum Disorders, SEBD, Learning & Physical Disabilities and complex needs/associated with challenging behaviour.
We are looking for enthusiastic support workers to join us providing meaningful care and tailored support for our service users.
What is the role?
Your role as a Residential Support Worker is to ensure our children and young people develop and achieve their maximum potential. Our team of Residential Support Workers are ready to welcome you to our family. All you need to do is bring the enthusiasm to help support our service users and to take pride in being part of our family.
What we look for:
- Previous experience in a care/support environment or maybe you have cared for a family member or friend
- People who have the desire to put others first and to go home with a sense of achievement and pride in their day
- A relevant care/childcare qualification will be a benefit and can result in an enhanced pay rate, however we can look at this as you work and develop
- A UK driving licence (manual, not automatic) will allow you to use a vehicle for transporting service users to events and engage in the community
- Ability to work longer shifts e.g 8am to 10pm, sleep ins 10pm to 7am etc
- Weekend shifts are included on a rota
ROC Northwest Values
Friendly, passionate and caring nature
Positive, pleasant and approachable
Empowering others to become stronger and more confident in controlling their lives
Person Centred, allowing our children to explore & utilise their own strengths
Innovative, by using or introducing new engagement methods and ideas
Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive salaries including enhanced rates for qualified applicants
- 2 week mandatory paid induction programme
- Dedicated learning and development programmes including fully funded QCF Level 3
- Free DBS check
- Free on site parking
- Free meals on shift
- *Refer a friend scheme – earn £1000 per referral
- *£500 welcome bonus
- Pension scheme
- Employee recognition schemes
- CareTech Foundation- Opportunity to apply for family & friend’s grants
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the young people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity, which will include a check against the barred children’s list.
Due to the amount of applications we are unable to respond directly in some cases. If you have not heard back within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Support Worker Childrens Residential PT [SYS-5061]
Location: Carnforth, LA6 3HN