Support Worker Children's Residential Part Time Salary band – £23084.88 to £24002.16 PRO RATA PLUS £78 per sleep in
PLEASE ENSURE YOU CAN COMMUTE TO THIS AREA BEFORE APPLYING
ROC Northwest Ltd is a private organisation that offers high quality residential care and education for children and young people with Autistic Spectrum Disorders, SEBD, Learning & Physical Disabilities and complex needs/associated with challenging behaviour.
We are looking for enthusiastic support care workers to join us providing meaningful care and support for our service users. You may have previous experience or it may be a role you have thought about previously but held back due to lack of experience…If you genuinely care then talk to us!
What is the role?
Your role as a Residential Support Worker is to ensure our children and young people develop and achieve their maximum potential. Our team of Residential Support Workers come from all backgrounds and have a wide range of transferable skills from previous related and unrelated environments. We can train you, all you need to do is bring the enthusiasm to help support our service users and to take pride in being part of our family.
What we look for:
- Experience in a care/support environment is very much welcomed but not always essential, talk to us
- More than anything we look for people who have that desire to put others first and to go home with a sense of achievement and pride in their day
- A relevant care/childcare qualification will help, but again is not essential as it is something we can look at as you work
- A UK driving licence will allow you to use a vehicle for transporting service users to events and engage in the community, but isn't essential
- Ability to work longer shifts e.g 8am to 10pm, sleep ins etc
- Weekend shifts are included every other weekend
ROC Northwest Values
Friendly, passionate and caring nature
Positive, pleasant and approachable
Empowering others to become stronger and more confident in controlling their lives
Person Centred, allowing our children to explore & utilise their own strengths
Innovative, by using or introducing new engagement methods and ideas
Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive salary including enhanced qualified rates
- 2 week paid induction programme
- Dedicated learning and development programmes including fully funded QCF Level 3
- Free DBS check
- Free on site parking
- Free meals on shift
- *£1000 Refer A Friend scheme
- *£500 welcome bonus
- Pension scheme
- Employee recognition schemes
- CareTech Foundation- Opportunity to apply for family & friend’s grants
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the young people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity, which will include a check against the barred children’s list.
If you have not heard back within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Support Worker Children's Residential PT [SYS-4756]
<div class="mfv-wrap mfv-wrap-field-1878" data-original-value="Support Worker Children" s="" residential="" pt'="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">
Location: Carnforth, LA6 3HN