Shift Hours: Day, Sleeps, Weekends –
Your potential plus our commitment changes lives
At Endurance Care part of the National Care Group we provide person-centred care for adults with learning disabilities, down syndrome and those that display challenging behaviours in a Support Living setting.
We have a range of services throughout Folkstone supporting adults with mental health conditions, learning disabilities and complex needs. Days are spent supporting people to learn new skills or to find motivation to regain lost skills. This may be shopping, cooking, budgeting and other daily living skills. Our staff also support to attend to community responsibilities, such as medical appointments, attending college or voluntary position. When not out and about staff are on hand for chats and advice to help when times become challenging.
We have Full Time and Part Time positions available.
The rota will include a variety of shift patterns to include weekends and sleeps.
We know the amazing and life changing work our Support Workers do every day for the people we support, which is why we offer:
- A Competitive hourly rate of £8.95
- Specialist and Blended Training and Development – we believe in promoting from within
- Enhanced Training that includes Induction Training, Service Specific as well as opportunities to complete a Care Certificate and NVQ/QCF
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more
- Unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme to earn £300 per successful referral
Support Workers provide a vital part in providing the people we support with the care and ability to improve their quality of life.
Your role as a Support Worker will include:
– Providing 1-1 and group support sessions
– Creating engaging and creative ways to interact with the people you support
– Help with accessing the community and taking the people you support to their appointments.
– Set person-centred goals and agreeing on how to reach them
– Help with personal care when required
– Support the running of the home including the cooking and cleaning.
The most important qualities needed in a Support Worker are the ability to treat others with respect, listen to their needs and understand their emotions. Be Kind, friendly and honest
Do you have the necessary values and qualities?
If Yes, Come and join our amazing team