Shift Hours: Days and Nights –
Your potential plus our commitment changes lives
Support Workers provide a vital part in providing the people we support with the care and ability to improve their quality of life.
National Care Group, are recruiting for Support Workers for our services, we have positions available in our Attleborough Service.
The Willows based in Attleborough is a caring residential service 19 bed service providing accommodation and support for individuals with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs. Support with transport to and from the service is available.
Flexible Hours available with a 2 week rolling rotas.
We have Full Time and Part Time hours available.
We know the amazing and life changing work our Support Workers do every day for the people we support, which is why we offer:
- A Competitive hourly rate of £9.50
- £300 joining bonus plus up to £200 contribution towards driving lessons (T&Cs apply)
- Specialist and Blended Training and Development – we believe in promoting from within
- Enhanced Training that includes Induction Training, Service Specific as well as opportunities to complete a Care Certificate and NVQ/QCF
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more
- Unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme to earn £300 per successful referral
The most important qualities needed in a Support Worker are the ability to treat others with respect, listen to their needs and understand their emotions. Be Kind, friendly and honest.
Do you have the necessary values and qualities?
If Yes, Come and join our amazing team.